Wednesday 16 May 2018

Watermelon Sew a Long


Hi there on this icy cold almost Winter day...
Thank heavens it doesn't snow here because the icy wind is really enough right about now...





I want to make the Watermelon string quilt as a picnic blanket or even table cloth for my daughter, and a few have said they wanted to also get busy with it too, SOOOOO

Lets do it together....
I just have to finish the Bees for the Art Hop on Monday, but as soon as its over, I'm all about the melon....

No pressure...
You can join in and have a bit of sewing fun or join in to just watch... up to you...

It really shouldn't take long either. It's really an easy pattern.
I've made it so that the pattern forms in the rows and doesn't get done with the Dresden shapes getting sewn together.




I'll be cutting out my watermelon pattern and digging out a few red fabrics in the mean time - all ready to start by Wednesday next week.

The pattern can be found in my Craftsy shop right here...<<<

For those who cannot buy through Craftsy you can email me and we can work something out with paying directly to paypal and I will email the pattern to you.



*** If you like what you're seeing and enjoying the patterns - would you please consider supporting me by buying me a coffee.... the link is also on the left side bar near the top....

Thanks so much!



*********************************


I've started a QA Designs Group  on Facebook where you are welcome to join and add any of your finished blocks made with the QADesigns patterns. I really love to see them all.
              
                          
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)




3 comments:

CJ Jolly said...

Oh This will be FUN!
I had just bought the pattern & going for the material today!
See you soon in the quilt along!

Greg Prosmushkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy Melancon said...

This is yet another of your wonderfully creative masterpieces!!! I just bought the pattern and will look in my stash for suitable fabrics!! I'll sew along with you!!!