Monday 8 January 2018

Bitty Blocks 2018


Hello everyone...

Today we're going to be carrying on with our Bitty Blocks

The point of these tiny blocks was for those who love a challenge, who love making small projects.
I know they're not for everyone because of their tiny size, but I did add an enlarging guide for those who would rather have a larger block.



No idea why I can't upload any of the images.... just keeps bombing....
Here's the link to the block at Craftsy anyway...

I hope those of you who enjoy these blocks will give it a try...



https://www.craftsy.com/quilting/patterns/bear-bitty-block-1-2018/548658


*********************************
                                        
 Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop <<<<<


(when you open the shop.... click on the right side 'sort by tab' and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)


4 comments:

Cynthia's Creating Ark said...

How cute. He looks like George (who sits on my shop counter) but with a hat on.

Lori said...

oh thank you, this is adorable. I am thinking of putting this bear on a bib.
quilting dash lady at Comcast dot net

Elsa said...

Thank you for the sweet block! You are so generous with your talent!
elsa

Tu-Na Quilts said...

OH, thank you so very much for continuing the bitty blocks! They are so cute. This bear warms my heart.