Monday 21 August 2017

Landscape Row #6





Hello everyone

Thanks so much for all the well wishes, I think we have the situation a little more under control now although there isn't a whole lot that can be done except to be patient and let things heal ...




I finished the last of our
Landscape Rows - #6  -
the Wintery Village
Everyone has been waiting for this one.... even me, I've diligently sewn my other rows and now, I can plan out this row and then how I'm going to sew the others together (with or without strips between the rows....hmmm)










This is around where we are at the moment....

Landscape Rows 1 - 5
Row 5 here belongs to a good friend of mine - Joan Wintersgill of Texas....
Thanks for the photo - I really need to finish mine now - just that everything goes at the speed of snail....

One day....
























Landscape Row #6 is in my Craftsy Shop....

I hope you all enjoy sewing this row as much as all the others.


*********************************
                                         Quick link to my full Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)








2 comments:

Joan W. said...

thank you for you kind words. Looking forward to finishing up this project

Anonymous said...

That row is cute all by itself! I really like how this row along looks.