Wednesday 5 July 2017

WIP Wednesdays...

Hello there everyone...

What do we have on the table today?



Our Landscape Rows QAL 


This is Landscape Row #4. I've been sewing a little on this on and off and its almost done.... I just have the last block in the row to finish up with and its on to the next one...
I'll finish up writing the instructions on the new one and then I'll add it to my Craftsy shop.



ALSO:

I've finished with the Snapshot #3



This is Pepsi - a 4yr old Jack Russel who thinks she's the queen bee.... also sometimes called Miss Pooches.

I wanted to make the snapshots a 'close up' of whatever I'm making so that it has a more modern approach to it. Not really sure it's working.....we'll see...

Now to go for a walk about and find the next snapshot...

*********************************

                                          Quick link to my Craftsy Shop

(when you open the shop.... click on the right side menu and press NEWEST.... then everything will show up)





2 comments:

dq said...

Janeen, I just love your work! I am glad you are getting ready to release another row as I am excited to purchase your last row when it comes out. I have the perfect quilt to finish off with that winter house scene. No worries that it won't be for awhile yet as I am always busy finishing something else.

Kathleen said...

I think your snapshots are turning out great! Keep going with it!